Noticed Ltd T/A drmoneysaver.com is committed to protecting any information you provide by which you can be identified when using this website. You can be assured that it only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Noticed Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 13th 2018 previous versions are available upon request.
This policy sets out the basis for any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us through our website, or via a contact centre, will be processed by us. Please read the below carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we treat it. By visiting the site or providing your information you are accepting the practices described in the policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Noticed Limited is registered at 71-75 Shelton St, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
The Information you provide us
You may provide us information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us over the phone. The information is provided when you register and search for price comparisons or enter into a contract for the supply of services.
The personal information you provide may include your:
- Date of Birth
- Contact information for example, email address and phone number.
- Demographic information
- Your address and postcode
- Your IP address
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information
- To provide you with the information, products and services your request from us
- Provide you with the price comparison and switching services
- To provide you about other services we believe could be of interested you
- To provide you or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services that may be interest to you.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information in connection to the purposes described above. We may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- advertisers and advertising networks and other third parties that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- OPEND (http://www.useopend.com/), an Advertising Technology platform which sends targeted advertising communications they deem to be relevant within your accepted data categories. Data uploaded to OPEND becomes fully anonymised and encrypted on upload and they never see any PII (Personal Identifiable Information).
We match your profile to third party companies that will have goods or services that will be of interest to you. It makes sense for us to ensure that you only receive offers that are relevant to you and fit within the context of your lifestyle and available purchasing power. For example, if you have provided your car insurance renewal data and have consented for third parties to contact you about one month before your renewal date, we will work with third party brand partners to send you a car insurance quote tailored to your needs – thus saving you time researching the entire market.
We may wish to contact you based on your profile, but will only do so subject to your consent. They operate within the following industry sectors:
• Test Drives
|Retail||• Online retail
• General stores
• Automotive (including dealerships and accessories)
• Home furnishings
• Home improvement
• Fashion and clothing
• Telecoms and utilities
• Loans, credit cards, equity release and mortgages
• Investments & savings
• Claims Companies
• Online Betting
• Online Casino
• Online Poker
• Other insurances
• Travel booking
|Lifestyle||• Health & Well-being
• Fitness • Charities
• Media & publishing companies
• Legal Services
• Educational institutions
• Compensation, Legal Services and Personal Injury
• Injury Compensation Services
Where we store your personal information
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Gaining access to you Data and your rights
Once you have given your information, you are still in control of your personal information and this is your rights include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
More information can be found at www.ico.org.uk
To exercise or discuss your rights, contact our data protections officer:
Noticed Ltd, 71-75 Shelton St, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
Company no: 10399599. ICO number: ZA218916